domingo, 17 de junio de 2012

My world -Hunting (the best redaccion)

In october of 2011, I had a gun licence because I like go to hunting.
The quail season started at the first weekend of November and finished at the third weekend of the same month, it´s season, and finished on 31th of December.
I go hunting because I like the quail, the partidge and bacada.
My mother or my grand mother cook these animals and they do it very well.

In febrary, the people of the coto have lunch in "La Guàrdia " in Vilamacolum, this afternon we celebrate the trap shooting, that consists in breaking the plates with one or two shots with a shotgun.
I go hunting with my father, with Saló, with piris, with Toni, with Jordi and with Esteve. I´m most young.

Always you have to be careful. It´s very dangerous, If you aren`t concentrate.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario